DAYLIGHT Law Firm experts solve various problems in the field of corporate practice and successfully navigate both in the field of legal norms and in understanding the economic principles of the Client’s business. This allows us to seek the resolution of controversial issues in favor of our Clients (especially in the pretrial order), and also to initially prevent the occurrence of such situations.
We represent the interests of the Client in tax audits, challenge decisions of the tax authority in the superior tax authority and the Arbitration Court, resolve issues related to the reorganization / liquidation of Clients’ companies, advise on effective resolution of corporate disputes.
- Structuring and restructuring of joint ventures, holding groups and groups of companies
- Reorganization and restructuring of unprofitable assets owned by banks and other persons
- Reorganization and restructuring of companies and groups of companies in anticipation of entering the market of public borrowing and equity markets
- Carrying out various reorganizations and restructurings in order to organize transparent and optimal corporate structures
- Creation of legal entities: LLC, JSC, partnerships, representative offices, branches and separate subdivisions
- Providing legal support in creating non-profit organizations: foundations, associations, partnerships, etc.
- Reorganization and liquidation of enterprises: mergers, acquisitions, divisions, etc.
- Providing legal assistance in conducting and extending the accreditation of representative offices and branches of foreign law firms
- Closing and deregistration of representative offices and branches